301 N Main Street
Mt Carroll, IL 61053
Jail email: email@example.com
Jail Administrator: Michael Holland, Chief Deputy
Wednesday 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Sunday 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM and 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Each inmate will be allowed 1 visit every seven days.
- Inmate has to be incarcerated seven days before allowed a visit.
- Each visit will not be more than 20 minutes.
- No one under the age of 18 is allowed to visit unless with a parent or guardian.
- Picture ID is required for all visitors.
- All visitors must sign in on a log prior to a visit being allowed.
- All children must be supervised during visitation.
- No coats, packages, purses, cameras, cellphones, knives or weapons allowed beyond the lobby.
- No food or drinks allowed in the visiting area.
- No magazines will be accepted.
- NO letters or mail of any tipe will be accepted at the front window. All items must be sent via US Postal Service.
- Inmate's Name, C/o Carroll County Correctional Facility, 301 N Main St., Mt Carroll, IL 61053
- No cash or personal checks accepted through the mail.
- All letters must have a return address.
- All persons entering are subject to search and inspection of any items brought into our facility.