Building Setback Variance, Rezone, Special Use (ZBA)

If a member of the public wishes to make a request for a variance, rezone, appeal or apply for a special use permit, such as Guest Home (the short term rental of a single family residence) a Zoning Board of Appeals Application and hearing fee will need to be filed with the zoning department.
Doc app

Document Center

The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.

Categories always sorted by seq (sub-categories sorted within each category)
Documents sorted by SEQ in Ascending Order within category

ZBA Meetiung Packets and Minutes1 document

  • ZBA.AGENDA.09.07.2021.pdf
    document seq 0.00